Any philosophy taken to heart becomes a religion for that person.
Everything else, let it amuse you.
- Simulacra: Reality As A Construct
- Deep metaphysics: what is the nature of experience and reality?
This was my response after reading Jean Baudrillard's
Simulacra & Simulation, the book made popular by the 1999 film,
- Lessons For Living
- Based upon philosophies from the world's cultures
This is a contemporary understanding of humanity and social modes. It is
shaped by common traditions and rights of passage from societies believed to
have never interacted prior to modern times.
- The Paradox of Dogmatic Religion
- Consider the value of religion
A new twist on the value and need of dogmatic religion: a double irony to
the existence and origin of church establishments.
- Providing Context To Cogito, ergo sum
- This provides one way to understanding René Descartes' most famous line,
"I think, therefore I am." It's based upon the notion that we create our own reality.
Mutual, contradictory realities are also introduced.