Haskell - the language that usually wins programming competitions
- "Buddha is small, clean, and serious."
- "Buddha is big, has hairy armpits, and laughs."
- "If you see Buddha on the street, kill him.
The real buddha is within."
Haskell 98 is the standard "stable" branch.
Haskell' (``haskell-prime'') is a conservative research branch.
- Comments on Haskell from the programming languages shootout (June 2006)
- Looking for something specific? Try Hoogle
- Language and library specification
- Haskell - Wikipedia entry
- Haskell in 5 steps
- Contains things like books and tutorials
- There's an older wiki with:
- Practical Haskell (work-in-progress) in the spirit of Peter Seibel's famous Lisp book
- planet.haskell.org meta-blog / aggregator
Writing other languages in your spare time using Haskell
- Writing A Lisp Interpreter In Haskell
- early interview with Audrey about Pugs: Perl 6 written in Haskell
Deeper topics in Haskell
- Template Haskell - Lisp style Macros in Haskell
- TH is an extension to the purely functional programming language Haskell that supports compile-time meta-programming. The purpose of the system is to support the algorithmic construction of programs at compile-time.
- The Continuation monad
- Monads in functional programming - Wikipedia
Programming Languages Topics: