Various attempts at writing stories
Because pantomime would take too long
- Gray Rights Now! (2020)
- “Hello, and welcome to the show!” A celebrity talk show host runs through
her opening monologue and announces that as a special, there is only the
headline guest today.
A brief series of news clips run with our host’s image superimposed while
The first clip shows Gray aliens with picket signs displaying slogans like
“Gray Rights Now” and “Gray Pride”.
Another has social media hashtags, “#Gray #ComingOut”.
“Well, folks,” Hellen begins, “you’ve heard about them for a few weeks now,
so we wanted to bring one in for a get-to-know-ya chat.” …
- Mickey’s Turn (2018)
- Ever wonder where cats go or what becomes of them?
- The Quality Without Being Named (2018)
- Elegant concepts explained within a modern classic book become divorced
from its guidance, and efforts at getting a mundane item such as a book
returned echo how one might miss the bigger picture.
- Dream Some And Then Some (2018)
- Winston has an adventure through a maze-like building, experiences
anomalies along the way, feels compelled to enter what seems like a
hotel room but concludes it’s more than he anticipated.
His day only gets weirder from there.
- Keep Purring (2018)
- “If a space alien were to land and say that no more flies should be killed,
would you honor that request?”
“That’s an appeal from authority and would be an argument from fallacy.”
“Perhaps this being knows something that you don’t.”
“Then he or she— or it— can explain why.”
“Perhaps it’s a matter beyond your comprehension.”
“Try me.” …
- Toon Spaceships (2018)
- Appearing in the twilight sky, a spaceship hangs low and looks as if
designed by a student for homework. It comprises simple additive geometry
of spheres, cylinders and cubes that were only rotated and scaled on various
axes but otherwise not deformed or using any other custom shapes. …
- Timeline, Interrupted (2017)
- An explanation for the so-called "Mandela Effect"
- Cracker (2006)
- Adventures with pocket-sized art
- Raleigh: All You Need Is A Three (2003;
- Origins of an unnatural attachment to a classic 3-speed bicycle
- In The Mind Of The Beholder (2001)
- Concept by Emily —
When dreams, memories and past lives collide with reality
- Out Of The Blue (2001;
- Life-threatening events are sometimes necessary to wake someone from a mundane life